u have been visited by the S of 90s kids nostalgia. u must reblgo this if u are a true nineties kidd or time will crumble around you
Not risking it
I still make the S on my notebooks. I miss the 90s.
No not liking The Fault In Our Stars doesn’t make you a terrible person. Not everyone is meant to like the same book. Sorry it took me so long to answer. I don’t get on here as much as I should.
I don’t care what kind of blog I have I will blog this no matter what.
"Craving sensation: feeling unreal" was such a huge part of the beginning of my relapse. I was convinced that people in front of me didn’t even exist and I kept touching things and trying to feel sensation. I’m reblogging because I know that that was so horrifying for me and I never want anyone else to go through it.
In case someone needs to see thisJust in case this can help someone. Some suggestions also seem harmful (eating a hot pepper really hurts!!!) but steps to feeling better and not self harming is most important. Sending you love and light
"craving sensation:feeling unreal" those were the things I used to cope with my depersonalization
Here are the rules:
1. The winner will get to choose ONE of any of the books shown above.
2. You must be following me in order to win. It’s in celebration of my followers after all.
3. You can reblog as many times as you want, and liking the post will also increase your chances of winning.
3. The winner winner will have 48 hours to respond once chose or a new winner will be selected.
4. You must be willing to give me your address.
Here is other information:
1. This giveaway is open to all countries.
2. I will be ordering the book of choice from The Book Depository.
3. The giveaway will end on August 2nd, and the winner will be contacted on the same day.
Here are the possible prizes:
Eleanor & Park (Hardback)
Anna and the French Kiss (Hardback)
The Fault in Our Stars (Hardback)
The Book Thief (Paperback)
The Maze Runner (Paperback)
Grave Mercy (Hardback)
Good luck, everyone!
I was introduced to this band, by my best friend’s friend. Reading the article about their break up has me feeling numb, sad, and just confused. why are they doing this? I just feel like never listening to music ever again. Bands keep breaking up, changing the line up. Listening to MCR, I just can’t take this pain. I’m Not Okay, because this is The End…….. So long and goodnight……
Reblogging this, for example, is more important important than tweeting it.
I’m currently reading The Book Thief by Markus Zusak, and I’m just not feeling it. My question is should I keep reading it or no?